JOB SPECIFICATION: CLEANING ASSISTANT
We have newly refurbished offices, situated in the city centre and the opportunity has arisen for a part-time cleaning assistant to join our team. We expect the successful candidate to play a key role in the upkeep and cleanliness of the building, ensuring this is maintained to a high standard and presentable for our clients and members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Roles and responsibilities may change depending on business requirements.
- Internal cleaning. Offices, kitchen, toilets, showers, meeting rooms and stairwell (included but not limited to dusting, mopping, vacuuming, sweeping, internal windows and glass partitions, cleaning vents etc.)
- External cleaning. Sweeping outside areas, cleaning tables and chairs to ensure building looks professional.
- Watering indoor and outdoor plants and laying out outside furniture, weather permitting.
- Restocking hand wash, hand cream, toilet rolls and other consumables
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify Gavurin of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock & supplies management
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- 3 shifts over 9 hours per week
You will be proactive and creative in your approach to work. We are a small team and you need to take ownership of your role and take on new challenges. You will be self-disciplined, organised and a team player.
You’ll be eager to work in a growing business and be surrounded by great people. You will take pride in your work and being a part of our company. You will share in our beliefs and share our thirst for knowledge.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy:
Holidays are key to a balanced and productive life. You’ll start with 28 days (including bank holidays) and that entitlement will build up after 2 years employment with the option to buy additional days.
If we’re out as a team having fun then we want you to have fun without worrying about how much it’s costing you. Generally, we’re happy to pick up the tab
After 2 years with the company, you’ll receive additional benefits such as enhanced parental leave, additional days holidays and a loyalty badge of honour.
No one likes working on their birthday. If your birthday falls on a week day, we’ll give you the day off. If not, well there’s always next year.
Generous Pension Scheme
It may seem like a long time away, but we like to help you be prepared. We match up to 9% of your pension contributions.